Peptic Ulcers (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Peptic Ulcer Self-Care at Home
Home care for peptic ulcers often centers on neutralizing the stomach acid.
No particular diet is helpful for people with peptic ulcers.
Michael W Stratemeier, MD
Lisa Vignogna, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Peptic Ulcers
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Peptic Ulcers:
Peptic Ulcer - Treatment
What medications or remedies have been effective treatments for your peptic ulcer?
Peptic Ulcers - Symptoms
The symptoms of peptic ulcers can vary greatly from patient to patient. What were your symptoms at the onset of your disease?
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Could Your Symptoms Be Lactose Intolerance?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Heartburn & Indigestion: Expert Answers
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?