Peptic Ulcers (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Peptic Ulcer Self-Care at Home
Home care for peptic ulcers often centers on neutralizing the stomach acid.
No particular diet is helpful for people with peptic ulcers.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 11/13/2014
Michael W Stratemeier, MD
Lisa Vignogna, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Peptic Ulcers
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Peptic Ulcers:
Peptic Ulcers - Symptoms
The symptoms of peptic ulcers can vary greatly from patient to patient. What were your symptoms at the onset of your disease?
Peptic Ulcer - Treatment
What medications or remedies have been effective treatments for your peptic ulcer?
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Are Antidiarrheals Safe for IBS?
- Is It Okay to Take a Stool Softener Every Day?
- Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help Digestion?
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu