Perforated Eardrum (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Perforated Eardrum Causes
Patient Comments Read 29 Comments
Infection of the middle ear is the most common cause of a ruptured eardrum.
Trauma can also cause perforation.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 5/30/2014
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Perforated Eardrum:
Perforated Eardrum - Treatment
What treatment was effective for your perforated eardrum?
Perforated Eardrum - Experience
Please describe your experience with perforated eardrum.
Perforated Eardrum - Causes
What was the cause of your perforated eardrum?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Your Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy
- Your Common Drug Questions Answered
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?