Perforated Eardrum (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Some large holes or non-healing small holes require surgery.
Surgical procedures are performed with a general anesthetic. Most people go home from the hospital or clinic on the same day.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 5/30/2014
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Perforated Eardrum:
Perforated Eardrum - Experience
Please describe your experience with perforated eardrum.
Perforated Eardrum - Causes
What was the cause of your perforated eardrum?
Perforated Eardrum - Treatment
What treatment was effective for your perforated eardrum?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Your Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy
- Your Common Drug Questions Answered
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?