Pernicious Anemia (Vitamin B-12 Deficiency) (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
The doctor will determine how often follow-up visits and blood tests are necessary for a patient's specific situation. As mentioned above, follow-up visits for the administration of vitamin B-12 injections are generally necessary.
Must Read Articles Related to Pernicious Anemia (Vitamin B-12 Deficiency)
- How Is Atrial Fibrillation Affecting You?
- Will Health Reform Affect You?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?