Pineal Tumors (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Surgery, radiation, and other cancer therapies can damage hormone-producing regions of the body. An endocrinologist specializes in such hormone disorders. The patient's primary healthcare will consult an endocrinologist to determine if hormone deficiencies are present. Most hormone problems can be well controlled with medical therapies.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 5/30/2014
Must Read Articles Related to Pineal Tumors
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Is a Clinical Trial Right for You?
- The Immune System's Role in Cancer
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication