Viewer Comments: Poisoning - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Poisoning:

Poisoning - Symptoms

What were the symptoms of the poisoning you suffered?

Comment from: UncleMax, 75 or over Male (Patient) Published: June 19

My symptoms of poisoning were 8 weeks of low energy, nausea, and body aches.

Comment from: kumar, 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: October 27

My fingertips remain cold, I have no body heat or sweat, entire body is in irritation when exercised, dry lips and fits occur once in a year, I don't feel very hungry, and am always in confusion. But the tests have shown perfect body functioning. It has been like this for 9 years. After taking Ayurvedic medicine I feel a bit better, but not 100 percent healthy. I wonder what the poison could be.

Comment from: Wanda, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: February 27

I am having severe pains in stomach and back, and lumps in my arms, legs and stomach. When I walk my legs begin to jerk so hard I resemble doll on strings with the strings being pulled, and my legs jerk up and down till I fall. My arms do the same, I can't hold anything. My arms move involuntarily quickly and jerk the glass or whatever I am holding, out of my hand. I have severe trembles in hands and body too. This has been getting worse. I wonder what could cause this.

Must Read Articles Related to Poisoning

Acetaminophen Poisoning  (Tylenol)
Acetaminophen (Tylenol) Poisoning Acetaminophen (Tylenol) poisoning is caused primarily by damage to the liver. Symptoms of acetaminophen (Tylenol) poisoning include nausea, vomiting, abdominal ...learn more >>
Activated Charcoal
Activated Charcoal Activated charcoal is a substance used when a person has ingested a poison (drugs or chemicals). Activated charcoal absorbs the poisons in the GI tract. Activat...learn more >>
Alcohol Intoxication
Alcohol Intoxication Alcohol intoxication is defined as when the quantity of learn more >>

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Poisoning:

Poisoning - Experience

What was your experience with poisoning?

Poisoning - Causes

What caused the poisoning you experienced?

Poisoning - Treatment

What treatment did you receive for poisoning?