Viewer Comments: PTSD - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD):

PTSD - Symptoms

What were the symptoms of your PTSD?

Comment from: lost1, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: August 22

I lost my mom, brother, and sister within 2 months apart. I don't know how to let go, I loved them the same and the PTSD (posttraumatic stress disorder) has been hard. I didn't want to work and I get mad at my wife.

Must Read Articles Related to Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)

Anxiety
Anxiety Anxiety as a medical condition is characterized b...learn more >>
Grief and Bereavement
Grief and Bereavement Grief is our personal experience of loss. Mourning is a public expression of our grief. Bereavement is the period after a loss during which mourning occurs (usu...learn more >>
Nightmares
Nightmares Nightmares occur from time to time in many children, but they are most common in preschoolers (children aged 3 to 6 years) because this is the age at which norm...learn more >>

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD):

PTSD - Experience

Please describe your experience with PTSD.

Posttraumatic Stress Disorder - Effective Treatments

What kinds of treatments have been effective for your posttraumatic stress disorder?