Postpartum Perineal Care (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
When to Seek Medical Care
If you have recently delivered a baby, call your doctor if any of the following symptoms occur:
If you have recently delivered a baby, go to the hospital if any of the following symptoms occur:
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 5/30/2014
Pregnancy and Parenting Resources
- 10 Tips to Soothe a Crying Baby
- What to Know Before You Get Pregnant
- Pregnancy: What Does Insurance Cover?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?