Pregnancy, Bleeding (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Bleeding During Pregnancy Follow-up
If you have any complications including bleeding, abdominal pain, or fever, you should return to the doctor for reexamination.
If you have been treated for ectopic pregnancy and have increased pain or any weakness or dizziness, you should call an ambulance or have someone take you to a hospital's emergency department immediately.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 7/8/2014
Must Read Articles Related to Pregnancy, Bleeding
Pregnancy and Parenting Resources
- 10 Tips to Soothe a Crying Baby
- What to Know Before You Get Pregnant
- Pregnancy: What Does Insurance Cover?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?