Pregnancy Symptoms (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Mood Swings and Stress
Mood swings and even crying spells are common in the early stages of pregnancy. The changing hormonal environment in the body that occurs with pregnancy is thought to be the cause of the rapid and often unpredictable mood changes.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 2/14/2013
Must Read Articles Related to Pregnancy Symptoms
Pregnancy and Parenting Resources
- 10 Tips to Soothe a Crying Baby
- What to Know Before You Get Pregnant
- Pregnancy: What Does Insurance Cover?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?