Pregnancy Symptoms (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Mild abdominal bloating are described by some women in the early stages of pregnancy. Some women experience a feeling of fullness in the abdomen that is similar to the sensation that occurs for some women in the days prior to their menstrual period. Significant weight gain related to pregnancy does not occur in the first trimester. In fact, a weight gain of only one pound per month is average in the first trimester.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 2/14/2013
Must Read Articles Related to Pregnancy Symptoms
Pregnancy and Parenting Resources
- 10 Tips to Soothe a Crying Baby
- What to Know Before You Get Pregnant
- Pregnancy: What Does Insurance Cover?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?