Pregnancy Symptoms (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Nausea and Vomiting
Often referred to as "morning sickness," the nausea and vomiting of early pregnancy usually begins about one month after conception, though it can begin as early as after two weeks in the first trimester of pregnancy. Contrary to its name, morning sickness does not always occur in the morning. In fact, women who experience first trimester nausea and vomiting may have these symptoms at any time of day. The symptoms usually go away by the second trimester.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 2/14/2013
Must Read Articles Related to Pregnancy Symptoms
Pregnancy and Parenting Resources
- 10 Tips to Soothe a Crying Baby
- What to Know Before You Get Pregnant
- Pregnancy: What Does Insurance Cover?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?