Pregnancy Symptoms (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Breast Swelling, Tenderness, and Pain
Changes in the breasts are a common symptom of early pregnancy. The breasts may feel painful, tender, heavy, or swollen. Sometimes these symptoms may also occur in the days prior to the menstrual cycle, and the sensation may be very similar to that experienced in early pregnancy. Breast symptoms can begin in some women as early as the first few weeks of pregnancy.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 2/14/2013
Must Read Articles Related to Pregnancy Symptoms
Pregnancy and Parenting Resources
- 10 Tips to Soothe a Crying Baby
- What to Know Before You Get Pregnant
- Pregnancy: What Does Insurance Cover?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?