Pregnancy Symptoms (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Related to morning sickness, a pregnant woman may find that her dietary preferences have changed. It may be that certain foods or smells aggravate the nausea and vomiting of early pregnancy, or she may experience true food cravings. Food cravings can begin in the first trimester and last throughout the pregnancy.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 2/14/2013
Must Read Articles Related to Pregnancy Symptoms
Pregnancy and Parenting Resources
- 10 Tips to Soothe a Crying Baby
- What to Know Before You Get Pregnant
- Pregnancy: What Does Insurance Cover?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?