Pregnancy Symptoms (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Fatigue and Tiredness
Fatigue and tiredness are nonspecific symptoms that can have any number of causes, but many women in the first trimester of pregnancy report feeling fatigued. Rising levels of the hormone progesterone that occur early in pregnancy are thought to be at least partially responsible for this symptom.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 2/14/2013
Must Read Articles Related to Pregnancy Symptoms
Pregnancy and Parenting Resources
- 10 Tips to Soothe a Crying Baby
- What to Know Before You Get Pregnant
- Pregnancy: What Does Insurance Cover?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?