Pregnancy Symptoms (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
While the pressure of the growing uterus against the urinary bladder is thought to be a cause of frequent urination later in pregnancy, even women in the early stages of pregnancy report the need to urinate more frequently. The hormonal changes of early pregnancy are believed to be responsible for the frequent need to urinate early in pregnancy.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 2/14/2013
Must Read Articles Related to Pregnancy Symptoms
Pregnancy and Parenting Resources
- 10 Tips to Soothe a Crying Baby
- What to Know Before You Get Pregnant
- Pregnancy: What Does Insurance Cover?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?