Pregnancy Symptoms Topic Guide
Pregnancy Symptoms (Am I Pregnant?): The symptoms of early pregnancy a pregnant woman may experience include missed periods, abdominal bloating, nausea and vomiting, breast tenderness and pain, food cravings, fatigue, frequent urination, elevated body temperature, changes in nipple color, darkening of the skin (melasma), mood swings, stress, headaches, and other symptoms.
Early Pregnancy Symptoms FAQs Get answers to your frequently asked questions (FAQs) on early pregnancy symptoms to understand how a woman's body changes from conception through the various stages of pregnancy.
Expert Views and News
Pregnancy and Parenting Resources
- 10 Tips to Soothe a Crying Baby
- What to Know Before You Get Pregnant
- Pregnancy: What Does Insurance Cover?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?