Vomiting During Pregnancy Overview
While you are pregnant, nausea and vomiting are common. A majority of women get mild to moderate symptoms during the first three months (first trimester) of pregnancy. These symptoms are usually gone by the fourth month.
Although this condition is often called morning sickness, most women have symptoms throughout the day.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 5/30/2014
Must Read Articles Related to Pregnancy, Vomiting
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Pregnancy, Vomiting:
Pregnancy, Vomiting - Treatment
What was the best treatment for your pregnancy, vomiting?
Pregnancy and Parenting Resources
- 10 Tips to Soothe a Crying Baby
- What to Know Before You Get Pregnant
- Pregnancy: What Does Insurance Cover?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?