Pregnancy, Vomiting (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Your doctor may prescribe medications to reduce nausea and vomiting. Several effective prescription medications have been widely used in pregnancy with no evidence of harm to the fetus or the mother. Your healthcare provider may prescribe one of these antiemetics (drugs that prevent or decrease nausea and vomiting).
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 5/30/2014
Must Read Articles Related to Pregnancy, Vomiting
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Pregnancy, Vomiting:
Pregnancy, Vomiting - Treatment
What was the best treatment for your pregnancy, vomiting?
Pregnancy and Parenting Resources
- 10 Tips to Soothe a Crying Baby
- What to Know Before You Get Pregnant
- Pregnancy: What Does Insurance Cover?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?