Pregnancy, Vomiting Topic Guide
Eclampsia Eclampsia, a life-threatening complication of pregnancy, results when a pregnant woman diagnosed with preeclampsia (high blood pressure and protein in the urine) develops the symptoms of seizures or coma. Causes of eclampsia are unknown. Treatment is delivery of the baby.
Pregnancy and Parenting Resources
- 10 Tips to Soothe a Crying Baby
- What to Know Before You Get Pregnant
- Pregnancy: What Does Insurance Cover?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?