Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS) (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
When to Seek Medical Care
If a woman has symptoms of PMS that do not go away within 3-4 days of the start of her period, call a doctor. The woman may have a different medical problem.
When the typical symptoms of PMS become so severe that lifestyle is drastically altered, talk with a doctor.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 12/10/2014
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Must Read Articles Related to Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS):
Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS) - Effective Treatments
What kinds of treatments have been effective for your premenstrual syndrome (PMS)?
Premenstrual Syndrome PMS - Symptoms
What are your PMS symptoms?
Women's Health Resources
- Understand Your Treatment Options for Constipation
- Could I Have Binge Eating Disorder?
- Early Care For Your Premature Baby
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication