Prescription Medicine (cont.)
Authors and Editors
Omudhome Ogbru, PharmD
Charles P. Davis, MD, PhD
Last Editorial Review: 5/18/2011
1. American Medical Association. Drug Evaluations Annual. American Medical Association; 1995.
2. Family Practice Management. Prescriptions: why they're so complicated. Fam Pract Manag. Feb 2002;9(2):25-6. [Medline].
3. Goodman LS, Limbird LE, Milinoff PB, et al, eds. Goodman and Gilman's The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. 9th ed. McGraw Hill; 1996.
4. Katzung BG. Basic and Clinical Pharmacology. 7th ed. McGraw Hill; 1997.
5. Mycek MJ, Harvey RA, Champe PC. Lippincott's Illustrated Reviews: Pharmacology. 2nd ed. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2000.
6. Yaffe SJ, Aranda JV. Pediatric Pharmacology: Therapeutic Principles in Practice. 2nd ed. WB Saunders Co; 1991.
Previous contributing authors and editors: Author: Daniel AC Frattarelli, MD, FAAP, Clinical Instructor, Department of Pediatrics, Wayne State University School of Medicine; Fellow, Clinical Pediatric Pharmacology, Division of Pharmacology and Toxicology, Children's Hospital of Michigan.
Editors: Scott H Plantz, MD, FAAEM, Research Director, Assistant Professor, Department of Emergency Medicine, Mount Sinai School of Medicine; Francisco Talavera, PharmD, PhD, Senior Pharmacy Editor, eMedicine; James Quinn, MD, Director of Research Department of Medicine, Division of Emergency Medicine University of California at San Francisco Medical Center.