IN THIS ARTICLE
Prevention begins with addressing the high-risk sexual behaviors that you may engage in. Sexually safe behaviors include using protection such as the condom, knowing your sexual partner and history, and avoiding anal intercourse. You must use safe sex practices, such as condoms, if you engage in high-risk sexual behaviors such as these:
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 5/30/2014
Hardik C Soni, MD
Eugene Hardin, MD, FACEP, FAAEM
Craig Wilder, MD
Scott H Plantz, MD, FAAEM
Francisco Talavera, PharmD, PhD
James Quinn, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Proctitis
- Can You Catch a Yeast Infection?
- Sex and Conception: Does Position Matter?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?