Proctitis Topic Guide
Ulcerative Colitis Ulcerative colitis (UC) is an acute or chronic inflammation of the membranes that line the colon. Symptoms of UC include abdominal pain, diarrhea, rectal bleeding, urgency for a bowel movement, fever, fatigue, and lack of appetite. Treatment for UC include medication and lifestyle changes. On occasion, surgery may be a necessary treatment for ulcerative colitis.
- Can You Catch a Yeast Infection?
- Sex and Conception: Does Position Matter?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?