Proctitis Topic Guide
Colitis Colitis is an inflammation of the colon. There are many cause of colitis, infectious colitis (bacterial or viral), ischemic colitis, inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis), microscopic colitis (lymphocytic and collagenous), and chemical colitis. Symptoms of colitis are generally diarrhea (may be bloody) and abdominal pain and/or cramping. Treatment of colitis depends upon the cause.
- Can You Catch a Yeast Infection?
- Sex and Conception: Does Position Matter?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?