Psoriatic Arthritis (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Psoriatic Arthritis Surgery
In one study, 7% of people with psoriatic arthritis needed surgical treatment. If psoriatic arthritis affects one particular joint severely and over a long period, that joint may be surgically treated. Joint replacement is occasionally necessary.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 12/17/2014
Must Read Articles Related to Psoriatic Arthritis
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Psoriatic Arthritis:
Psoriatic Arthritis - Diet
What dietary changes have helped your psoriatic arthritis?
Psoriatic Arthritis - Symptoms and Signs
What are your psoriatic arthritis symptoms and signs?
Psoriatic Arthritis - Describe Your Experience
Please describe your experience with psoriatic arthritis.
Psoriatic Arthritis - Treatment
What treatment did you receive for psoriatic arthritis?
- Learn Psoriasis Flare-up Triggers
- Itchy Rash? Could It Be Psoriasis?
- Caring for Skin and Joints With Psoriatic Arthritis
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu