Psoriatic Arthritis (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Psoriatic Arthritis Causes
The cause of psoriatic arthritis is not known. It may result from a combination of genetic (family), environmental, and immune factors. About 40% of people with psoriasis or psoriatic arthritis have a close relative with the condition. Sometimes psoriasis may be linked to previous infections.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 10/2/2013
Must Read Articles Related to Psoriatic Arthritis
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Psoriatic Arthritis:
Psoriatic Arthritis - Treatment
What treatment did you receive for psoriatic arthritis?
Psoriatic Arthritis - Describe Your Experience
Please describe your experience with psoriatic arthritis.
- Learn Psoriasis Flare-up Triggers
- Itchy Rash? Could it Be Psoriasis?
- Caring for Skin and Joints With Psoriatic Arthritis
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?