Psoriatic Arthritis (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Psoriatic Arthritis Diagnosis
No specific tests are available to determine if you have psoriatic arthritis. Your doctor will base the diagnosis on X-ray findings and on your signs and symptoms. Your doctor may perform blood tests to assess your arthritis.
Radiographic features on plain film X-rays, CT scan, and MRI scan can be used to distinguish psoriatic arthritis from other types of arthritis.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 10/2/2013
Must Read Articles Related to Psoriatic Arthritis
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Psoriatic Arthritis:
Psoriatic Arthritis - Treatment
What treatment did you receive for psoriatic arthritis?
Psoriatic Arthritis - Describe Your Experience
Please describe your experience with psoriatic arthritis.
- Learn Psoriasis Flare-up Triggers
- Itchy Rash? Could It Be Psoriasis?
- Caring for Skin and Joints With Psoriatic Arthritis
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?