Psoriatic Arthritis Topic Guide
Psoriatic Arthritis: Psoriatic arthritis is a specific condition autoimmune condition in which a person has both psoriasis and arthritis. Some psoriatic arthritis symptoms and signs include scaly red skin on certain areas of the body, nail changes, eye inflammation, iritis, and inflammation of the muscles and tendons where they connect to the bone. There are a variety of psoriatic arthritis. The goals of psoriatic arthritis treatment medications and lifestyle changes to control inflammation.
Types of Psoriasis Psoriasis is a chronic disease of the skin that affects approximately 5.5 million people in the United States. Typical characteristics of psoriasis are red, dry, patches of skin and inflammation.
Expert Views and News
- Learn Psoriasis Flare-up Triggers
- Itchy Rash? Could it Be Psoriasis?
- Caring for Skin and Joints With Psoriatic Arthritis
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?