Psoriatic Arthritis Topic Guide
Psoriatic Arthritis: Psoriatic arthritis is a specific condition autoimmune condition in which a person has both psoriasis and arthritis. Some psoriatic arthritis symptoms and signs include scaly red skin on certain areas of the body, nail changes, eye inflammation, iritis, and inflammation of the muscles and tendons where they connect to the bone. There are a variety of psoriatic arthritis. The goals of psoriatic arthritis treatment medications and lifestyle changes to control inflammation.
What Is Psoriasis Psoriasis is a skin disease that causes red raised patches of skin covered with silvery thick scales. Environmental factors and injuries may trigger psoriasis flare-ups.
Expert Views and News
- Learn Psoriasis Flare-up Triggers
- Itchy Rash? Could it Be Psoriasis?
- Caring for Skin and Joints With Psoriatic Arthritis
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?