Pulled Hamstring (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Prognosis of Pulled Hamstring
Every patient progresses at a different speed, and transition from one phase to the next will depend upon the severity of the injury and the response to treatment.
One way of estimating how long it will take to recover from a hamstring injury is to know if the patient could walk without pain within a day. If this is not the case, recovery will likely take more than three weeks.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 11/5/2014
Must Read Articles Related to Pulled Hamstring
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Pulled Hamstring:
Pulled Hamstring - Causes
How did you sustain your pulled hamstring injury?
Pulled Hamstring - Treatment
What treatment did you receive for your pulled hamstring?
Pain and Injury Resources
- 18 Tips to Keep Your Joints Healthy
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Are You Taking Too Many Pain Meds?
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu