Puncture Wound (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Puncture Wound Causes
Patient Comments Read 30 Comments
Common causes of puncture wounds are wood splinters, pins, nails, and glass. Puncture wounds may also be caused by objects such as scissors and knives. Almost any sharp object can potentially cause a puncture wound.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 11/10/2014
Barbara J Blasko, MD
Scott E Rudkin, MD
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Must Read Articles Related to Puncture Wound
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Puncture Wound:
Puncture Wound - Causes
What was the cause of your puncture wound?
- Your Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication