Rapid Oral HIV Test (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Authors and Editors
Author: Steven Fine, MD, PhD, Assistant Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases, University of Rochester School of Medicine
Editor: Mary D. Nettleman, MD, MS, MACP
Previous contributing coauthor and editors:
Last Editorial Review: 11/30/2011
Steven Fine, MD, PhD
Must Read Articles Related to Rapid Oral HIV Test
Resources for Staying Well
- HIV-AIDS: Myths and Facts
- Understanding The Symptoms of AIDS/HIV
- The Top 10 Myths About HIV and AIDS
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu
Health Solutions From Our Sponsors
Read What Your Physician is Reading on Medscape
Over the past25 years sincethe first cases of what we now recognize as human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection were identified in 1981, the number of children infected with HIV has increased dramatically in developing countries because ofthe number of HIV-infected women of childbearing age has risen.