Raynaud Phenomenon (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Patient Comment Read 1 Comment
Treatment is primarily aimed toward education and prevention. Information about avoiding cold or stress may be given, as well as more information about how to stop smoking. However, in some cases, the disease may progress to the point where medication may be required to help relieve symptoms.
Shabir Bhimji, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Raynaud Phenomenon
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Raynaud Phenomenon:
Raynaud's Phenomenon - Describe Your Experience
Please describe your experience with Raynaud's phenomenon.
Raynaud's Phenomenon Pregnancy - Treatment
What was the treatment for your Raynaud's phenomenon?
Raynaud's Phenomenon - Symptoms
What were the symptoms of your Raynaud's phenomenon?
Autoimmune Disease Resources
- Itchy Rash? Could it Be Psoriasis?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- How Well Are You Managing Your RA?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?