Raynaud Phenomenon Topic Guide - Medications and Vitamins
Bleomycin is a cancer medication that interferes with the growth and spread of cancer cells in the body...learn more »
Aspirin is in a group of drugs called salicylates (sa-LIS-il-ates). It works by reducing substances in the body that cause pain, fever, and inflammation...learn more »
Prazosin is in a group of drugs called alpha-adrenergic (AL-fa ad-ren-ER-jik) blockers. Prazosin relaxes your veins and arteries so that blood can more easil...learn more »
Autoimmune Disease Resources
- Itchy Rash? Could it Be Psoriasis?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- How Well Are You Managing Your RA?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Can Baby Catch Eczema?
- How to Get Beautiful, Dandruff-Free Hair