Raynaud Phenomenon Topic Guide
Must Read Articles:
Cold Hands and Feet When your hands or feet (and sometimes other parts of the body, especially your ears and nose) get too cold, they can be injured or react in different ways. Symptoms and signs of cold hands and feet include loss of sensation, numbness, tingling, itching, burning, unusual color of the affected area, and blistering. The best treatment is rapid rewarming in the emergency department.
Autoimmune Disease Resources
- Itchy Rash? Could it Be Psoriasis?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- How Well Are You Managing Your RA?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?