Viewer Comments: Raynaud's Phenomenon Pregnancy - Treatment

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Raynaud Phenomenon:

Raynaud's Phenomenon Pregnancy - Treatment

What was the treatment for your Raynaud's phenomenon?

Comment from: Maditina, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: November 20

I have had Raynaud's since 2002, which is the year I had my daughter. Her father had gone out bow hunting and brought home with him a deer tick and shared it with me. I took it off and never thought much of it and a few months later I woke up in such pain. My knee cap was moved way up and my other half took me to the walk-in and had fluid drained from my knee. I was on the borderline of Lyme disease. I was not sure that there was a border line for it, but they treated me for it. Anyway, after two months of different testing and couple of doctors, I was diagnosed with it. I still get it. I get it when I am tired, outside when it is cold or warm. So I make it a habit of carrying hand warmers. Best thing to ever invest in.

Must Read Articles Related to Raynaud Phenomenon

Cold Hands and Feet
Cold Hands and Feet When your hands or feet (and sometimes other parts of the body, especially your ears and nose) get too cold, they can be injured or react in different ways. Sym...learn more >>

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Raynaud Phenomenon:

Raynaud's Phenomenon - Describe Your Experience

Please describe your experience with Raynaud's phenomenon.

Raynaud's Phenomenon - Symptoms

What were the symptoms of your Raynaud's phenomenon?