Rectal Bleeding (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
When to Seek Medical Care
When rectal bleeding is present with one or more of the following symptoms, call a doctor:
If any of these signs and symptoms are present, a visit to the hospital's emergency department is warranted:
Dedra R Tolson, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Rectal Bleeding
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Could Your Symptoms Be Lactose Intolerance?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Heartburn & Indigestion: Expert Answers
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?