Rectal Cancer Topic Guide
Must Read Articles:
Colon Cancer The human colon is a muscular, tube-shaped organ measuring about 4 feet long. It extends from the end of your small bowel to your anus. Most colon cancers start as adenomatous polyps that turn into adenocarcinomas. Colon cancer is typically diagnosed through a colonoscopy or other type of endoscopic procedures. Treatment methods include surgery, radiation, and chemotherapy.
Expert Views and News
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Is a Clinical Trial Right for You?
- The Immune System's Role in Cancer
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication