Rectal Prolapse (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
With timely and appropriate treatment, most people who undergo surgery experience few or no symptoms related to rectal prolapse after surgery. Several factors, including age, severity of the prolapse, type of surgical approach, and general health, contribute to the quality and speed of a person's recovery.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 7/30/2015
George Lazarou, MD, FACOG
Simmy Bank, MD, MB, ChB
Mary L Windle, PharmD
BS Anand, MD
- Should You Have Surgery?
- Understand Your Treatment Options for Constipation
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication