Viewer Comments: REM Sleep Behavior Disorder - Treatment

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about REM Sleep Behavior Disorder:

REM Sleep Behavior Disorder - Treatment

What was the treatment for your REM sleep behavior disorder?

Comment from: billie, 75 or over Female (Patient) Published: October 14

Several times a month I have a weak spell that wakes me up and I feel really bad. I don't act out in any way but just wake up very weak. I had a sleep study done and I was told that I had REM sleep disorder but it does not fit any of the ways I have read about. I don't do any think but it just wakes me up and I am weak and feel really bad.

Must Read Articles Related to REM Sleep Behavior Disorder

Disorders That Disrupt Sleep (Parasomnias)
Disorders That Disrupt Sleep (Parasomnias) Parasomnias are disruptive sleep-related disorders. They are characterized by undesirable physical or verbal behaviors or experiences. Parasomnias occur in asso...learn more >>

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about REM Sleep Behavior Disorder:

REM Sleep Behavior Disorder - Causes

What caused your REM sleep behavior disorder?