Removing Stitches (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
After Removing Stitches Procedure
Wound care after suture removal is just as important as it was prior to removal of the stitches. Take good care of the wound so it will heal and not scar.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 11/10/2014
Terri R Holmes, MD
Fernando Daniels III, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Removing Stitches
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Removing Stitches:
Removing Stitches - Experience
How was your experience having your stitches removed?
- Your Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication