Renal Artery Stenosis (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Regardless of the treatment, minimizing risk factors for further artery narrowing is critical. Decreasing the likelihood of further stenosis may be achieved by controlling:
The chance of restenosis is also dependent on the severity of the condition. The more severe the stenosis at the time of diagnosis, the more likely the artery is to completely occlude in the future.
Must Read Articles Related to Renal Artery Stenosis
Heart Health Resources
- Tips for Living With AFib
- Will Health Reform Affect You?
- Know these 6 Serious Medical Symptoms of Afib
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Can Baby Catch Eczema?
- How to Get Beautiful, Dandruff-Free Hair