Renal Artery Stenosis (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Synonyms and Keywords
renal artery stenosis, RAS, renovascular disease, ischemic nephropathy, atherosclerotic renovascular disease, renovascular hypertension, chronic renal insufficiency, end-stage renal disease, ESRD, atherosclerosis, ATH, RVD, renal artery occlusion, renal disease, kidney disease, ischemic renal disease, renal artery lesions
Authors and Editors
Author: Benjamin C. Wedro, MD, FAAEM
Editor: Melissa Conrad Stöppler, MD
Last Editorial Review: 4/23/2008
Must Read Articles Related to Renal Artery Stenosis
Heart Health Resources
- Tips for Living With AFib
- Will Health Reform Affect You?
- Know These 6 Serious Medical Symptoms of Afib
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?