Safe Hand and Wrist Movements
Try to avoid hand and wrist movements that can cause pain and other symptoms.
If you suspect that your hand or wrist pain is work-related, you may need to talk with your workplace safety officer about changes in equipment or rotating some of your duties. Make sure that new work changes don't cause other wrist problems or make your condition worse.
eMedicineHealth Medical Reference from Healthwise
To learn more visit Healthwise.org
© 1995-2014 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.
Pain Management Resources
- Arthritis Pain Relief: Risks and Benefits
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Will Health Reform Affect You?
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu