IN THIS ARTICLE
Attention to each organ affected is necessary for optimal management of the disease. This requires medical evaluation of lung, heart, kidney, skin, brain, and nervous system function. Medical treatments must be directed toward correcting the affects of dysfunction in each of these organs.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 7/28/2014
Must Read Articles Related to Sarcoidosis
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Sarcoidosis:
Sarcoidosis - Diagnosis
How was your sarcoidosis diagnosed?
Sarcoidosis - Symptoms
What were the symptoms of your sarcoidosis?
Sarcoidosis - Describe Your Experience
Please describe your experience with sarcoidosis.
- Are You Managing Your RA?
- Arthritis and Lyme Disease
- Treating OA: Should You Give Injectables a Shot?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?