Sarcoidosis Topic Guide - Medications and Vitamins
Thalidomide affects the immune system. It helps promote immune responses to prevent inflammation in the body...learn more »
Dexamethasone is a steroid that prevents the release of substances in the body that cause inflammation...learn more »
Colchicine affects the way the body responds to uric acid crystals, which reduces swelling and pain...learn more »
Prednisolone is in a class of drugs called steroids. Prednisolone prevents the release of substances in the body that cause inflammation...learn more »
- Are You Managing Your RA?
- Arthritis and Lyme Disease
- Treating OA: Should You Give Injectables a Shot?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?