Sarcoidosis Topic Guide - Medications and Vitamins
Thalidomide affects the immune system. It helps promote immune responses to prevent inflammation in the body...learn more »
Dexamethasone is a steroid that prevents the release of substances in the body that cause inflammation...learn more »
Colchicine affects the way the body responds to uric acid crystals, which reduces swelling and pain...learn more »
Prednisolone is a steroid. It prevents the release of substances in the body that cause inflammation...learn more »
- What to Expect During Surgery
- Treating OA: Should You Give Injectables a Shot?
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication