Schizophrenia: Encouraging Social Skills
Some symptoms of schizophrenia can be hard to treat, such as finding little or no pleasure in life and feeling no emotions. Medicines don't always work well for these symptoms. You may find these symptoms hard to deal with, because they often are long-lasting and may make your loved one appear to be concerned only about himself or herself.
To help you deal with your loved one's symptoms:
eMedicineHealth Medical Reference from Healthwise
To learn more visit Healthwise.org
© 1995-2014 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.
Mental Health Resources
- Bipolar or Schizophrenia? How to Tell
- Help Your Depression Treatment Work
- Insurance Coverage for Mental Health Care
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu