Definition of Pregnancy, mask of
Pregnancy, mask of: Facial pigmentation (eye brows, cheeks) that occurs in about half of women during pregnancy. The pigmented area darkens with sun exposure. Also referred to as melasma.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 9/20/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
Pregnancy and Parenting Resources
- 10 Tips to Soothe a Crying Baby
- What to Know Before You Get Pregnant
- Pregnancy: What Does Insurance Cover?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?