Definition of AIDS-related complex
AIDS-related complex: A term used in the early years of the AIDS epidemic to describe people with HIV infection who had only mild symptoms of illness, such as swollen lymph glands. It is rarely used today. Abbreviated ARC.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 3/19/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
Resources for Staying Well
- HIV-AIDS: Myths and Facts
- Understanding The Symptoms of AIDS/HIV
- The Top 10 Myths About HIV and AIDS
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu