Definition of Atropine psychosis
Atropine psychosis: A syndrome characterized by dry mouth, blurred vision, forgetfulness, and difficulty with urination triggered by atropine and the anticholinergic effects of other drugs, particularly anti-psychotic medications. Treatment is to reduce or stop the medication.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 8/28/2013
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
Drugs and Treatment Resources
- Psoriasis Treatment Strategies for You and Your Doctor
- 4 Vitamins and Minerals Adults Need
- Is Hormone Replacement Therapy for You?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Can Baby Catch Eczema?
- How to Get Beautiful, Dandruff-Free Hair