Definition of Cholangiography, percutaneous transhepatic
Cholangiography, percutaneous transhepatic: Radiographic examination of the liver and bile ducts done by inserting a thin needle through the skin into the liver and injecting contrast medium in order to visualize blockage of the bile ducts.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 9/20/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Could Your Symptoms Be Lactose Intolerance?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Heartburn & Indigestion: Expert Answers
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Can Baby Catch Eczema?
- How to Get Beautiful, Dandruff-Free Hair