Definition of Cholangiography, percutaneous transhepatic
Cholangiography, percutaneous transhepatic: Radiographic examination of the liver and bile ducts done by inserting a thin needle through the skin into the liver and injecting contrast medium in order to visualize blockage of the bile ducts.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 9/20/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Are Antidiarrheals Safe for IBS?
- Is It Okay to Take a Stool Softener Every Day?
- Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help Digestion?
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu